We are wrapping up 2011 and Jack Ingram Motors has much to be thankful for. Auto sales were at its highest since 2008 according to TrueCar.com and all of our brands took home prestigious awards for the year. Speaking for the company as a whole, we couldn’t be happier!
We feel it’s only necessary to toot our own horn a bit and share with you all that we accomplished in 2011 and also take a sneak peek into 2012. Here we go!
Jack Ingram Volkswagen received the highest achievement by far:
- Volkswagen Passat wins Motor Trend Car of the Year!!
- Six IIHS Top Safety Pick Awards! That’s more than any other manufacturer! The list included the Jetta, Golf, Tiguan and Touareg.
- Volkswagen opened its Chattanooga plant that later wins the platinum certification from the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED.)
Jack Ingram Audi takes home numerous awards! Check out our top picks:
- Audi A6 and Audi A7 win Car and Drivers 10 best
- Audi A5 and Audi Q7 win Best Resale Value by Kelley Blue Book
- The 2012 Audi A7 win vehicle of the year
- Audi A6 win EyesOn Design Award for design excellence
Jack Ingram Volvo:
- Volvo S60 earns IIHS Top Safety Pick Award
- Volvo T6 engine is recognized by Ward’s as one of the 10 best engines for 2011
- Volvo S60 sport sedan is honored as the AutomobileMagazine All-Star
Jack Ingram Nissan wins it again:
- Nissan Leaf wins World Car of the Year
- Nissan Altima wins Sedan of the Year by JD Power for the third year in a row. It competed with the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord.
- For the fourth year in a row, the 2012 Nissan Maxima takes home the ALG’s Residual Value award for full-size sedan.
Jack Ingram Porsche:
- The Porsche Boxster and Cayman rank on Car and Drivers 10 Best
- The 2011 Porsche Panamera is awarded the top “Head Turner” at the Motorist Choice Awards.
As you can see, Jack Ingram is proud of all of its brands achievements and accomplishments this year! 2011 was a fantastic year for the auto industry and the projections for 2012 seem to be even better.
What more can you ask for when you already achieved so much?!
Our New Year’s Resolution is additional awards for technology and safety, and we feel confident our German brands will hit a home run in that category, strong customer service, established relationships with our customers, a happy and hardworking staff and continued success.
Thank you to our customers and staff for making 2011 great. Jack Ingram Motors owes our accomplishments to you!